Minggu, 30 Juni 2013





Learning To Swim

I'm 4 months old now and
I can learn how to swim now
My swimming pool is very small
but it has funny pictures of
fishes, squids, and crabs.
First it go me confused when mom
wear me that little round blue baloon 
around my neck but nothing i can do...



When dad full my pool with enough water
it's time for me to jump in
but it's kind of odd
I keep my eyes on mom and dad
to relief and fell safe
 I know mom and dad
will keep me safe so
i always feel secure....



The facts is that swimming
is so much funn......
and i'm getting used to it
i can move feet and arms...
it feels that i dont want to stop
playing here....
mama said that i have to swim
more often so my feet and 
arms can be strong...
and i could grow taller and faster
also One thing for sure that
I enjoy it so much playing in my own pool


0 komentar: