Minggu, 23 Juni 2013





I was picked up by aunty Yuni , 
Uncle Thomas and their son Edward. 
They took me a ride to Ancol, 
and first of all I went to the art market, 
after that we go around ancol by free bus.


 Because it's already midday 
and we're hungry so we take off from the bus on the sea side suki restaurant, 
even though I can only eat the soup but but the taste is quite okay because I'm just a baby who cannot eat seafood yet.

After that, mom and dad took me 
walking on the sea shore, 
and I can see a lot water and also a lot of 
jelly fish swimming all around.

On the sea shore I can see 
so many kids swimming and playing 
in the water, and it's to bad 
that I'm too small to swim.

After quite some time we walk the shore that makes me sleepy and drown me to sleep as fast as the wind blows us.

When I wake up ..wallahh there we are in the McDonalds, I saw mom and dad already bought  us some french fries to eat.

After that we continued on walking 
and finally stop to eat at the Pizza Hut, 
Without noticing that it's already dark, 
and it's time to go home.

By the way after Aunty Yuni and 
Uncle Thomas pick us up, 
We stoped at Grogol to eat some fried rice 
and since that I cannot eat that menu 
so I just fall asleep as well we gone straight home.

0 komentar: